THE RCSI & UCD DUBLIN SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAMME 2019
for RUMC Students applying for undergraduate medical degree programme with RCSI or UCD and RUMC (formerly PMC)
OPENS in November 2018
The 2019 scholarships may open for application in November 2018.
These scholarships are offered for both the RCSI and UCD pathways.
Applicants must have applied for the Medical Degree Programme to RUMC by 20 May 2019, before applying for the scholarship.
APPLICATION TERMS & PROCEDURE
- Applicants are required to have minimum grades of A, A, A at A-Level or 40 points at IBDP (excluding bonus points) or equivalent. For awards, applicants must achieve these minimum grades in their final examinations.
- Applicants must have submitted an application for the NUI undergraduate medical degree programme by 20 May 2019, here: Apply Now
- Applicants will be assessed on both academic and non-academic achievements.
- The application process involves completing and submitting the application form and 2 essays (form below) and providing a letter of reference.
- Short-listed applicants will be invited for an interview.
Scholarship Application 2019 will open in November 2018.
APPLICATION FORM (for reference only)
Application Form_RCSI-UCD Scholarships 2018 [PDF Version]
Application Form_RCSI-UCD Scholarships 2018 [MS Word Version]
SCHOOLS & INSTITUTIONS
The E-posters below are for reference only. 2019 versions will available for download later this year:
Poster 2018 Eunice Lim
Poster 2018 Julian Sya
Poster 2018 Neema Norbu Sherpa
Tel: +604-217 1999 Fax: 604-228 7272 or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Below are the lists of students who received the scholarships since 2015 who have since begun their medical journey with us.