Overseas students arriving in Ireland are subject to immigration regulations. The following documents must be provided:
- Passport (and visa if required)
- Letter of admission to the Medical Colleges
- Letter of guarantee indicating the amount of funds available annually for support in Ireland
- Three passport-sized photographs
EU Nationals and citizens of the following countries will NOT require a visa upon
arrival in Ireland. Please check with PMC for a more comprehensive list of countries.
Application for Visa should be made on Form V.A1 well in advance of arrival.
Application can be made to any Irish Embasy or Consular or to the Secretary, Department of Foreign Affairs, Iveagh House, Dublin 2. In application for a visa the following information must be supplied:
- Valid passport number
- Date of issue and expiry of passport
- Date and place of arrival in Ireland
- Offer letter from the Medical Colleges
- Letter indicating the source of funding to cover fees and maintenance
- no upcoming events