1) HEAD OF DEPARTMENT – FAMILY MEDICINE
- Possess an MBBS or medical qualifications recognized by the Malaysian Medical Council and Postgraduate qualification in the respective discipline or equivalent
- Experience in undergraduate and postgraduate teaching and research.
- The successful applicant will be appointed at the level of Associate Professor or Professor commensurate with his/her postgraduate qualifications and experience.
- Attractive international remuneration package is available for expatriates.
2) LECTURER/SENIOR LECTURER in PUBLIC HEALTH
- Possess an MBBS or medical qualification recognized by the Malaysian Medical Council and a Masters degree in Public Health or its equivalent.
- A minimum of 5 years working experience.
- Proven track record in teaching, assessment and curriculum development.
3) LECTURER/SENIOR LECTURER in MEDICINE / SURGERY / PAEDIATRICS
- Possess an MBBS or medical qualification recognized by the Malaysian Medical Council with a minimum of 3 years working experience in related disciplines
- Preferably be engaged in, or already have, a recognized postgraduate qualification or equivalent
- Malaysian applicants must have valid MMC and APC registrations.
The successful applicant will be appointed at the level commensurate with his/her postgraduate qualifications and experience.
Formal application with curriculum vitae including contact details of three (3) referees and expected salary, two (2) passport size photographs, copies of educational certificates and other supporting documents should be addressed to:
Penang Medical College (265542-K)
4 Jalan Sepoy Lines
Tel. No. 604-226 3459
Fax. No. 604-227 6529
Only short listed candidates will be notified.
- no upcoming events